Hiding your sex life like a teen still?

I admit, I am still a baby to many but I feel like a teenager, I can't admit I have a sex life! Even with two kids who show at one point or another I have had sex I just can't be open and admit it! Someone mentions sex or makes a dirty joke and I will blush! Say the word "Penis" around me in a dirty way and I'm out of the room off hiding until the blood in my cheeks is back to normal!

I think I can honestly say I am the only 30-something year old woman I know that does this, drives me nuts! Please tell me I am not alone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i'm weird like that too. i was invited to go to one of those passion parties and i went because all my friends went and thought it was weird i didn't want to go. but really i was so uncomfortable. i don't need "things" involved... and i especially don't want to see large gyrating dildos and hearing my friends tell stories about their sex lives. i have no interest in talking about my sex life with them, or hearing about theirs. i don't want to picture my friends in the throes of horny sweaty nastiness. of course everyone took it the opposite way and started texting my husband saying "wow you must be a god, your wife is the only one who didn't buy any sex toys"... uh more like i don't need to put things on his stuff or have him putting things in or on my stuff... blech. even typing about it grosses me out. you would think i'm some backward religious zealot, but i guess i'm just weird and PRIVATE about sex
    juliness

Answer by juliness at 10:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Well, I am 24 and I blush when someone says anything about sex around my in laws... Not something I want to talk about with them, nor do I want them to be thinking about it....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 10:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm not that way, never have been lol. But as long as you are a tiger in the bedroom with hubby then who cares lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You're NOT ALONE, LOL.
    I just don't get a thrill out of talking openly to others about my sex life. I just can't. Only discuss things with DH. Even gf's, I can't talk about it with them when they're all making jokes...I'm the quiet one.
    It doesn't bother me though. I like being different. :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• there is nothing wrong with that.... OTHER THAN.... talking about sex with your kids. You HAVE to be able to educate them with out cutting corners.
    Anonymous