leaking clear yellowish fluid at 11 weeks pregnant

it started at work. i noticed a big gush of fluid coming from me (tmi i know...) and quickly went to the bathroom. my underwear and the outside of my pants were wet, noticeably. not really any pain just mild intermittent uncomfortableness for lack of a better word. no smell to it now but the first gush of fluid smelled like semen... not bloody or even pink, but its not pee. its clear for the most part but has yellows stains to it. it stopped last nite at work but this morning i woke up wet again. enough to go thru my pants again. anyone know what this could mean or had this experience??

cam-n-caroline

Asked by cam-n-caroline at 9:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Amniotic fluid is normally clear, you would continue to leak for a while afterward. However, it is most likely urine. For the last couple weeks with my last child, I "leaked" urine occasionally. That's not to say I peed, or felt like I did. I would just feel a little leak of fluid. I thought it was amniotic, but when I was checked, found out it wasn't. It is very possible and common to leak urine and not recognize it for what it is.

But if your leaking anything BUT CLEAR, i would contact the doctor,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008