What is suppose to be on your kitchen counter?

I try to clear up whatever it is that makes my kitchen looking (cluttery).

It seems as though no matter how I keep up with the kitchen sink there is always dishes in the sink. Any ideas...thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Home & Garden

• There's a bread box, toaster oven, coffee pot, and microwave on my counter =]

And the way I try to keep dishes done is by doing them as soon as they're dirty, not just leaving them for later. It sucks not having a dishwasher : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• on my kitchen counter i have a cutting board and a coffee pot and a can opener that is it and for the dishes that isn't a problem for me i have a dishwasher oh and there is a crocpot too right now i am makin dinner lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have a stand mixer, a jar with kitchen utensils, salt & pepper, toaster, bowl of fruit, decorative vases and a coffee maker. Sounds like a lot, but I cook A LOT (and regularly use all the stuff that is out), and we have a fairly large kitchen so it doesn't look too cluttery.
    icook

Answer by icook at 10:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2008