Father's day picture on shirt...ok yeah help lol

I want to put a picture of the kids on a shirt, and put a saying on it. i can't decide which picture, or what to write. ack! help! should i do one shirt with both kids, or 2 shirts, one of each? old pictures? or newer pictures? here are some i can choose from: (i only have 2 kids)

yes, i do have the copyright to these photos.

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Cute pictures. I like the one of the kids hugging. Maybe that is only because mine spend 90 percent of their time fighting so I can always use a reminder that they love each other! LOL I made a shirt for hubby with handprints on it and have added to it for the kids that came after the first. I might have to do a picture now, too!
    chrys45

Answer by chrys45 at 10:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• They're all cute. I had one made for my dh. I used a pic of the 2 kids. Not sure where you are having it done but Shutterfly has borders you can add to it as well! I put a border and didn't write any type of saying.

If you want to do a saying you could put something like Daddy's Little ______ (fill in the blank...Angels, Pumpkins, Brats) whatever nickname your hubby uses for the kids.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• yeah for his first father's day he got a shirt with the "top 10 reasons you know you're a dad" on it, added with ds's handprints and footprints. he loved it. i wanted to do a shirt for him this year again, but i'm still trying to figure it all out in my head lol.
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 10:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Oh, Definitely the first picture! Both children hugging. That would make any daddy proud to show off!
    So cute. I miss those days. :(
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 1:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i really like all of them, but for a t-shirt i would choose the first or second pic
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011