Girls went to girl scout camp and want to do a scrapbooking pages. Any scrapbooking lovers got advice for me?

Just wanted to see if any one had ideas for a scrapbook page for camp. They did not stay over night. Ideas like background pages, or stickers,etc. thanks

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 10:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I once made backround pages by laying white paper on the grass and spritzing them with spray paint so it looked all speckled. I also stood over the paper and dropped food coloring on it so it kind of splattered. When I cleaned up Easter egg coloring that spilled on the table it made the paper towel look tie dyed. I let it dry and used it for a backround. I dipped paper towels in the dye as well to see what else I could come up with. Just some ideas that I liked doing more than picking through pages of cardstock : )
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 11:02 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• if you go to an arts and craft store theres A LOT of stuff to choose from. let the kids pick it out. they have stickers that have to do with girl scouts. let the kids write on the pages what they learned what was fun about it etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i like three dimensional stuff. you can find styrofoam in all different shapes and sizes that really makes the page pop out at you
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• brown and green back ground papers. and if you can make like a page with a girl scout strap over it so its going across the page. then put the pictures on the strap and then decorate with stickers and embellisments. you can even do different bages as your embellisments by dicutting them or writing it out all the stuff they did at came. oh you can do alot. your imagination is your best tool.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 2:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011