First time moms of twins

Did you guys have the time/energy/desire to make a baby book for your twins? These are my first babies and my MIL wants me to make a baby book, and I'm just not sure I have the desire or will have the time and energy to do so. Any advice if you did? And if you didn't, do you regret it?

MrsBridges19

Asked by MrsBridges19 at 11:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Definitely write down stuff, you can make the baby books when they're older. I have 4 kids and didn't even buy books for my younger 2, didn't write anything down, and yes, I regret it. When they ask what time they were born, how old they were when they did certain things, and I can't remember, I feel like dirt. At the very least, write everything on the calendar, and keep the calendar to transfer when they're older and you have a little more time & energy.
    Anonymous

• I dont have twins but what you could do for now is just write down simple short notes. Even type them up on your computer have a page just for that type of stuff it will take you only a min to write jan 2012 lexi first step, april 2011 lexi first tooth..... later on when you do have more time/energy/want you can put it all into the babybook neatly. I think you will regret not having the book later on plus its kind of cool to have one as an adult & when you have your own child. I look at mine I have from me being a baby & compare to my daughter now.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:22 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i like to have a baby calendar, where i can write down milestones. I have 5 kids, and really did not do much for them. one day i will put pictures together though. you know, you could email pictures to your mom in law, and put her in charge of scrapbooking. if you join snapfish or something like that, you can very easily put together photo albums whenever you are ready. How old are your babies? My twins are now 3!!! the first year was like a blur!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Lol I'm only 18 weeks along today, but already considering these things.
    MrsBridges19

Comment by MrsBridges19 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My twins are almost 4... I work on there books here and there. At least some will be done so its not like did u not care. I am so behind but its ok I still have it and work on it when they start school this yr....CONGRATS
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2011