I think my friends son is autistc

I researched how to tell if a 2 yr old (almost 3) has autism. Its like i was reading a page about him. she doesnt see it herself just thinks thats how he is. every time i see him thats all that crosses my mind. Should i tell her? how do i tell her with out her getting offended or upset?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I really don't think there's a tactful way to go about this and if it were me, I'd just stay out of it. I'm sure eventually if he is, she'll notice or a doctor will notice it.
    MrsBridges19

Answer by MrsBridges19 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• The child has been to the Pediatrician many tmes by now. I am sure a Dr. can see if he has issues. Maybe she already knows & doesn't want to talk about it with you. Unless I was an expert, I would probably not put in my two cents unless she sought my help regarding the issue.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Shouldn't her doctor be the one to tell her this stuff? If her son is having problems acting out or in need of shots they should notice these things. Suggest she have him evaluated
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2011