How do you get through?

my dh and i are seperated, i know its for the best but i still love him and feel so alone. he hasnt contacted me or anything. hes probably having a grand time. the kids are keeping me busy but after bed is my worst time. how do i get through it all? im feeling so worthless and unwanted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm in the same situation right now. I know exactly how you feel :( I have no advice though. I've just been trying to keep busy and not let my mind wander. Hang in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• you are worth gold to your children and they are wanting you every second of the day. don't focus on him, focus on your children! Pick up a hobby, scarpbooking, online games (pogo.com), read books, watch some of your favorite shows that might not be so kid friendly. Worse comes to worse, contact him and see how he is doing just to chat, don't mention any feelings just talk to him and give him updates on the kids, what they did for the day or week exciting news going on in their lives and such.. keep it light and friendly and if it becomes too personal or too hard to talk tell him that and say your good nights until next time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Why do woman allow men to have all the power?? The power in dating, marriage and break ups!! You need to move on and relax. You have children and those kids need to see you happy and vibrant. This will show them self confidence and motivation to be leaders. Perhaps you should read a self help book in the evening and that will ease your restlessness to sleep or fill that void in night.
    Don't call him, let him call you and perhaps by than you can look him straight in the eye and say; oh I'm sorry were you talking to me!
    When people know they have your power, they use and abuse you. If you stand on your own 2 feet and stand strong, people will gravitate to be with you. Take a stand and look into the mirror and repeat these words:" I am a good person, with a good heart, and I deserve the BEST" ! Now go start your day in a positive way!
    azmomloveskid

Answer by azmomloveskid at 11:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Stay busy. Make a list of things you want for you and your children. Stable life, good manners, good education, health, friends, talents, etc...and then concentrate on providing those things for them. Time will make it easier and better. And remember "the way things are today are not the way thing will always be".
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Never worthless things happen for the best...you will get through it
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• keep busy try not to think of him
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• look up "i am me" by Virginia Satir
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• you are not worthless that's for damn sure.
    it's all your head my friends say, go do what your good at
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2011