I NEED A LIST PLEASE !!

I need a list of what the baby will need .. im lost i dont know anything about that :/ ..still on my 12 wks but i wanna have a planned list of all thing that may bb need ... could any one help please ?

thanks

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 11:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• here ya go a whole list, http://www.new-baby-and-beyond.com/things-a-new-baby-needs.html
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:36 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Receiving blankets, onsies, clothes, little hats and mitties(so she or he doesn't scratch themselves, socks work, too), socks, diapers, wipes, bottles, paci's, bassinet(if you would like to use one), crib, sheets, blankets, carseat, swing(if you want to use one), ummm....breastpads(if nursing)...I think that's it. When are you due? You may need a carseat cover if it is cold outside when baby arrives or you could just use a thick blanket :) oh and a little bathtub to bathe baby unless you use the sink (which I do until baby gets a bit bigger) small washcloths and towels.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Check the baby "Bible"

What to expect when you're expecting
    and
    What to expect the first year
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• bottles (even if you plan to bf baby may not work with you on that so just in case I'd have a few)
    diapers wipes
    crib or bassinet ~ I would have a few sets of sheets (for random diaper leaks in the middle of the night or vomit)
    clothes ( loved the little sleeper "sacks" best for nighttime easy to change without messing with buttons or zippers)
    receiving blankets for swaddling pacifiers (if you decide to use them)
    I think I have the necessities covered...

MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 11:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Oh sleepers are wonderful by the way as mommyyeoman suggested :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Your welcome :)
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss chrstny88
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2011

• A boppy is a must have :)
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 12:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Do you mean when coming home from the hospital or just in general. I will check in later and see if update or let me know and I will write back my answer for you.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2011