Depressed without coffee?!

Does anybody else feel almost depressed before they get their coffee in them for the day? This morning was really bad when I was upset at my dh and I actually thought of wanting a divorce - he's an amazing man and I love him wholeheartedly - could coffee and lack of breakfast really cause such extreme things in one's crazy brain?! After I ate and had my coffee I thought back to my awful "thought" and felt like it was somebody else ... maybe I just have multiple personalities - the caffeinated one a much nicer person :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• Coffee brings us back to our everyday normal self.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• the day is so much better with coffee...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I felt this way the other day! I was so irritable and arguing with my husband over the phone. Pulled through Starbucks and after the first sip, I felt so much calmer! I even posted on my FB page that Starbucks was like an anti-depressant!
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 1:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2011