Sleepovers for kids

My 7 year old daughter will be going to her first sleepover on Friday. It is a "lock in" at a church with her GirlScout troop. It begins at 7 pm Friday and pick up is at 9 am on Saturday. My question is, do I just drop her off already in her pajamas? Or should I have her wear regular clothes and then change into her pajamas when she gets there? And what about at pick up--will they just leave the kids in their pj's, or do I need to send a change of clothes for Saturday morning? I know this seems dumb, but I feel kind of silly asking the troop leader about it, and the informational note she sent did not address this. Thanks!

vicesix

Asked by vicesix at 9:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• DO it the same as you would if you were sending her to a friends house. Send her in her clothes, pack her pjs, toothbrush, hair brush, ect, and then new clothes for the next day

Iviemg

Answer by Iviemg at 5:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Have her go in regular clothes and send her with a change of clothes, toothbrush etc. She will get ready just as if she were at home.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'd ask. Whenever I thrw a slumber party I request that the children arrive in their pj's
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:57 AM on Dec. 12, 2008