Yes I'm ILL and need to vent...

Yeah Im ILL,This house is a mess, the kids are driving me INSANE and NOBODY DOESN'T understand...I think I need to CRY...Okay thanks for letting me Vent...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• feel better? i have the same crap running though my head.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I do believe there is therapeutic value in crying.

If the kids are old enough to hang out in the house with out you in the room... let them.

Go cry and get it out of your system.

Anonymous

• Cry...it helps. Hope you feel better soon.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I have been there! Go have yourself a good cry! U will feel better!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• hugs WE understand... =o)

happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Agreed! We understand! CRY it helps, & I feel it's good for the soul! HUGS MAMA!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 12:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Thanks Mamas It good to hear Im not the only one...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Hugs!!! Mom's deserve 'sick days' too. I'm sick right now and feel like crap, thankfully my kids are at my dad's and my mil's today so I do have some peace and quieet and can rest. housework can be put off and wait, your health is more important! So my suggestion is to have a good cry and get it out of your system, and then tell everyone that 'mommy is sick today' and find a comfortable spot and rest! if you have little kids then do what I did when mine were little (and we were sick)- have them get sleeping bags and 'camp out' in the livingroom and put some of their favorite dvd's on to play-- and then settle down on the sofa or comfy chair and rest. I hope you feel better soon!!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Sometimes a good cry is all that will help you feel better. I totally understand!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 3:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011