Babysitting?

Would you babysit your 15 yr old sibling twice a week so your mom can work her 12 hr shift? This is the permanent arrangement, how would you feel?

(I know its not a baby, lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• why does a 15 yr old need a sitter? But yes, I would. Moms do so much for there kids. If you can give a little in return, you should.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Depends on the WHOLE situation.
    A 15 yr old really isnt that hard to "babysit"
    I have a 16 & 14 yr old and they pretty much do their own thing.
    You would simply be there to eliminate temtations
    Anonymous

• I would just so your mom doesnt have to be at work worrying what the teenager might be doing.if you have the free time you should help out.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 1:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i agree with all. u would mainly be there to make sure thing run smoothly and no partying lol. its an easy job. even if 15 yr old is annoying as all sibligs are. i would do it for my mom in a heart beat, she did so much for me when i was growing up. cook clean give money like an atm rides..and advice.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Well can the 15 yr old come to you? I would think it would be better than staying home alone, even if your sibling is trustworthy, other kids have a way of finding out where the parents who are not at home are! Are you going to get paid, are you going to swap so she can watch your kids sometimes?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• id look after my sibling
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i was babysitting others when i was 15
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My mom and dad divorced when I was 5 and she gave custody to my dad and then she went a started a new life with a horrible man and had another child, my sibling....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011