I am sorry , but I am just frusated

I am so frustaed that some people ont value life. It really hurts that we cant all everyone and that unborn children are look at as disposable. I dont want to offend anyone, but it just saddens me that we can turn a blind eye and just let the injustice of abortion happen. I dont want to fight or argue, Just want all people to be valued and have a chance at life. I hope and pray that this world hends God's laws and that we see that abortion is war againt the child. God Bless

ISAIAHMOM632007

Asked by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 11:41 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I understand your conviction. It tears me up seeing the children doing without even after they are born. Those without homes, food, love. The unwanted children who are blamed for a marriage that should have never been. Who are reminders of rape or the loss of a mother who had to make the sacrifice between her life or the childs. I was told once that our life for some will be the closest that some will see to heaven and others the worst hell.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• it was a troll posting those questions one lady had 3 abortions and the other was 21 months along = one person bored
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 12:58 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Get over it.

My body. My choice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Every woman has the choice and no one but God has the right to judge her, not even bible thumping weirdos. I think abortions are good in some situations except when done repeatedly (3 or more times). There is nothing wrong with it. If you didn't want to fight, you should keep your opinion to yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I hate abortion too.
    I looovvveee babies.
    Thankfully, women who've had an abortion find grace and forgiveness in Christ.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2008