Help - gift ideas for 15 year old boy!

My son turns 15 next week, so between Christmas and birthday - we're short on ideas. I'm looking for a Christmas gift under $50. He likex Xbox 360 (don't want to get him more games), dives on the swim team, and likes to ski and snowmobile. He has the crucial gear for all his sports, and an ipod and cell phone. He couldn't even think of anything! Any ideas would be appreciated - boys are so much harder to buy for than girls!!

mnrock

Asked by mnrock at 9:55 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Holidays

• We (meaning our entire extended family) got the following for our 15 year old boy:

Xbox 360 to replace his old system that tanked recently.
    Several games to go with it.
    Clothes from his favorite store
    Workout gear since he's totally into that - mostly Under Armour shirts.
    A gift basket filled with exercise DVDs that he requested, protein bars, protein powder, dried fruit strips, vitamin water, etc.
    Gift cards - Best Buy, Blockbuster, movie theater, favorite restaurants, mall gift certs.
    Cologne

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I have a 15 & 16 yr old son and feel your pain. I got them some clothes, a little stereo for their rooms (mini ones $35), new clocks (neon $15), GC for Best Buy, CD's, A DVD Player, DVDs etc. You can pick up a DVD player for about $20 if he has a TV in his room that was a huge hit for my boys last Christmas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• lol get him a gift card to his favorite store
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 10:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think gift cards are your best bet to his favorite store..or get him something to do with his favorite sports and activities..My son is 14 yrs. old..He loves animals, photography stuff like that..We are getting him a camera, a calculator, a metal detector to use at the beach next year...and a game for his computer..Teens always need shirts..my son likes the hoodies..
    Adnil

Answer by Adnil at 1:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• We have a 15 yr old nephew and for the past couple of yrs we've just given him a $50 gift card to one of his favorite stores. He's always happy and it saves me the pain of trying to figure out what to get him!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• What about a digital camcorder... There about $130 or so on sale right now... He would dig that..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008