Rant

Obviously I know it that my baby would not be ok if i had her now and I'm not going to try. But god I am tired of the pain. I am having contractions but not good enough onefor them. And I am having so much pain and pressure down there. This morning Icould actually feel her moving around in my pelvic bone. So I was sitting there JUST THINKING "I wonder if i told them to get her out of me if they would." Like I said I Know she doesnt need to come now. But I cant help butthink it ok. I am so done. Anyway What are you going through right now that you want to rant about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Right now, it has been 17 months and Im still not pg. (first one took 2 years) I have even been through surgery to try to fix my infertility porblems. I would give anything to be miserable and to feel a baby move inside me.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:16 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm sorry If i offended you. I know there are women out there that have a hard time getting pregnant. Maybe this will help. I have had 3 kids in 3 yrs. in those three yr my best friend has been trying to concieve. She watched me get pregnant over and over. Not o purpose mind you. And now after 3 yrs she is 22wks pregnant. It will come. I HOPE. GOOD LUCK WITH TTC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• ok it's not a rant but i went through sorta the same thing... my second was in my hips squirming and i was having full contractions for two days before i went into actual labor. just thought i'd let you know it's ok to feel the way you do! hehe
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• yep, I was telling DH last night that I want him to take her out of me NOW!! lol I am just so damned uncomfortable.....I don't sleep but an hour or two here and there, I have horrible acid reflux, and the PRESSURE in my groin makes it miserable to walk. Yes, we are lucky to be pregnant and all but our discomforts are still legitimized. This is a tough job!!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• The drop in pressure from all the rain around here has made my joints hurt more than normal. I've always been really sensitive to pressure changes : / And I'm 38 weeks pregnant, so I know how you feel. My family members keep taking bets on when I'll deliver...it's getting VERY annoying.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• dont feel bad i feel the same way im so tired of being pregnant i dont know what to do and ive pretty much gave up on getting any sleep for the rest of my pregnancy
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Ahhh its normal, To feel that way i am 36 weeks and ONE day, IM READY i want her out of there but i know its not time, and i know she is still cookin,... she might be cookin another little curl in her hair ;o) so i dont want half of a curl i want allllll of it ...so i will let her stay untill she beats me down into tears, and they roll me into the D*R

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• bumpy dirt road would help
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• dont worry you didnt offend me. I was just ranting too.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:55 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I'm 7 months and right with ya sister. This is my second child and the baby seems much bigger. I hope its all baby... hehehehe... As for the lady who cant have children....... Sorry to here that. Don't beat yourself up. Adoption gives children homes and good parents. Its not the pregnancy part that you remember most. Its the laughter of A child and knowing he or she's happy and safe.
    Anonymous