Should I be concerned?

I am on depo shot and am due for my next shot on the 20th of this month. Well last night I went to the restroom and when I wiped after peeing the was a tinge of red on the paper. Am I already trying to have a cycle? I haven't had any form of a cycle since I got the shot almost 3 months ago. When I went to restroom I was having horrible cramps...since last night I haven't seen anymore blood so don't know if I should be concerned? It was just really weird.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Health

• It's very typical to either spot or have a complete cycle before your next shot is due. No worries. It will most likely happen every 3 months...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Pretty normal. The closer I get to my nest shot, the more menstrual-like symptoms i get. I've been on Depo for 4 years now.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• yea what she said
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm guessing it's no big deal. Best of luck to you, I hated Depo.
    klickitykat

Answer by klickitykat at 1:07 AM on Jun. 12, 2011