Tell me some juicy gossip. adult content

I'm not feeling well and I'm irritable today.

So, who's got some gossip to share? Is that woman that shows up after dark at your neighbors joining both the hubby and the wife?

Did you see your MIL buying pies at the bakery? the ones that she says are a old family recipe?

tell me! :)

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well, I don't knw if it will be very interesting to you. See as that you do not knw the ppl I am speaking of. But my sister is 18 with 3 kids. The first and third child are from one father and the second child is from another.
    But while my sister was prego with the third child she was unaware of who the father of the child was. There were 3 potential fathers. Well it turned out to be the same guy it was that fathered her first child. This is a bit of a Maury story.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 1:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My principal left yesterday to get a root canal. He returned 1 hr later with a drink and a candy bar stating the procedure went well. I worked for a dentist in my former life. My principal didn't get a root canal done. It takes almost an hour to get him back, administer the novocaine, do the drilling, make the temporary crown, and get it glued. Not to mention the numbness lasts a while and he can't eat on that temp for at least a couple of hours. No, he didn't go to the dentist. Where did he go? Why did he lie?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• are you the one raine2001 was talking about!? hows that for gossip
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• my husbands daughter left her husband and 2 kids for a jailbird, who in turn left his own wife and kids...now these 2 are shacked up blissfully in love which I don't really believe and I think it is more infatuation well as soon as they both divorce they want to get married. what gets me is she never sees her kids because there is always an excuse and she is only nice to me or her dad when she wants money. so anyway she is getting this 3 bedroom townhouse in low income housing even though her kids are never with her...they spend 5 days a week with their paternal grandparents. This shitbag of a stepdaughter has no regard for anybody and gets defensive and mean if she has to explain herself to me or anybody.
    Anonymous

• I also have another tidbit...there's this guy I was going to marry but dumped him because he lied to much. his sister in law is a close friend of mine and her daughter is having a baby. theres a big shower and I'm invited and wrote on the girls facebook that I was looking forward to the baby shower...well my ex responded that he was going to the shower, why not it is his niece so then his new wife reply's that she is going with her husband to the shower...so now I don't want to go to the shower because this new wife runs around like her new husband, my ex is her prize and she has one the big one...whatever he is on probation until 2017 and she doesn't even know that about him.
    Anonymous

• "are you the one raine2001 was talking about!? hows that for gossip "
    I don't know, what'd she say? :)
    ItsMe89

Comment by ItsMe89 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2011