Dental Insurance

We have a specific dentist we want the kids to go to because he specializes in working with children with Autism, so we aren't willing to just go to a cheaper, more affordable dentist. My husbands employer does not provide dental insurance.

Does anyone pay for dental insurance privately? What company do you use for your insurance? I'm having a hard time finding the right one.

CJM_SHM

Asked by CJM_SHM at 1:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Health

• I looked but didn't find one that was worth the cost, for cleanings only anyway. If you know you are going to need regular work, they could be worth it.
    Try this website:
    http://www.dentalinsurance.com/di/index.aspx
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Or Opps, I meant this site:
    http://www.ehealthinsurance.com/dental-insurance
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• The best rates; they start at $14.95 for indivual and then if you get household for $19.95 it will include everyone in your household; related or non and include vision, dental, prescription, chiropractic....you'll save up to 80% and we also cover cosmetic such as invisalign, and on-going problems. theres no limits on visits and you can change dentists. We also cover orthadontics.No age limits, specialists are included. Instant Savings. 30 day Money back guarantee!

Contact me if you are interested and I can give you the website! My friend saved over 1,000 on her daughter's braces with the company.
    www.mybenefitsplus.com/DAvia

Maybe this will help
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 4:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2011