How does your DH or SO feel about this?

Ever since I have started using CM I have been hooked and my DH hates it. Like I have told him that other moms on here are going through the same things and If I a Question there is always someone to help answer it.So how does yours feel?

jdwilson864

Asked by jdwilson864 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Mine likes the fact that I enjoy it, and I try not to take up a lot of his time with me, which is at night.

Answer by older at 1:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• well I started coming on here when I was pregnant, I was bored and this helped pass a lot of time so he was happy for me that I could occupy myself. And then every once in a while I am on here, but not everyday and not all day. I come on here and there arnd he has never minded at all. He actually wished there was a forum site this quick to response for dads.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• He doesn't care. He doesn't dictate how i spend my free time.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• He doesn't mind. But when he is home he doesn't like me on Cm. He says that I forget about all my other duties. Which I think is stupid since he spends hours on the stupid Xbox live. The other night I fell asleep and DD was crying, well he never got up to get her. He just let her cry bc he was playing that stupid game and he waited till I got up.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 1:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• At first he thought it was stupid, but now he's used to it & sometimes we talk about some of the question on here. I'll ask his opinion from time to time on certain questions.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I never go online when he is home. It is rude for either of us to be ignoring each other. He likes to play poker when I'm not home.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My husband says lemme guess, your on CM again? lol He's gotten used to it. He doesn't care. He did care when I was spending too much time on it when I could be doing other things :P
    He plays his video games at night and I chat away on here :)
    Anonymous

• He feels pretty much the same way. He thinks I spend too much time on it, and some days he's right!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• he wants cafedad and will come on and have me ask questions like potty training and punishment vrs crime questions about the kids. he calls this the "know it all" page because we get answers here faster than google
    Anonymous

• mine encourages me to be on here
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2011