What has your SO done to make u mad latley?

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I get mad when he drinks to much
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Tells me that be a SAHM is simple and easy and how I am lazy that I cant Keep the place spit shine clean while taking care of the kids and doing all HIS errands. He thinks the place should be super clean with a 2 and 3 year old at home...
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yesterday DD was in time out for talking back , she did it again in time out and SO picked up a flip flop and walked over to her. I yelled at him to not take another step and told him to get his bum outside and chill out before I kicked him out! He says he was putting the shoe away and actually cried about it later but I was so mad at him!
    Anonymous

• LMBO.... last time I got up set with him was when he ate the left overs I had sitting out for our son. He didnt know that is why they were out but ohhhhhh that got on my nerves. Prior to that... I cannot remember what he did.

We have been married for almost 18 yrs.... we are over the big stuff.... worked all those things out eons ago. Now it is the silly little things that fluster me. And looking back I feel stupid I even got upset.
    Anonymous

• stay friends with a chic who he slept with even though i told him it HURTS me and to please consider my feelings. he didn't
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I get irritated when he gets hyper, today an animal control officer came to the door because our dog had apparently gotten out. He started to walk out there with no shoes on, was going out to the street and I stopped him. I was like, wait here. the guy is running the tags., wait for him here. You don't need to go to the truck. His testerone irritates me at times. Then when the guy came back, he spoke in a deeper voice, standing taller, puffing his chest up a bit, and felt the need to announce his military affiliation. Really.. lol? does that matter? Always the marine..... (but i love him :)
    Elena G.

Answer by Elena G. at 2:18 AM on Jun. 13, 2011