Is it ok to wear my wedding band with my anniversary ring alone,without my engagement ring?

my engagement ring is nt convenient to wear all the time,and it luks so big to wear as it is an engagement set (like 2 twins big rings,and one of them has a center stone)..i just got an anniversary 5 stone ring,and i have a thin diamond wedding band,i was just thinkin if its ok wear the wedding band and the anniversary ring together on my left hand all the time without wearing my engagement ring,and only wear my engagement ring on occasions.
but the question is if i dont wear my engagement ring all the time,people would still know i am married? and would it be ok to wear the wedding and anniversary ring only together in one hand?? please tell me ur opinions! :) thnk uuu

newmom300

Asked by newmom300 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would think people would just think that your anniversary band is your engagement ring.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It is perfectly fine to do that!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 2:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Perfectly fine!
    I know alot of gals who say their engagement ring gets caught on things alot etc and they don't wear them.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I see no issue, I have been wearing just one ring for quite some time and no one has mentioned anything to me.
    Anonymous

• Wear whatever you want to.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I haven't worn my engagement ring in years except fopr special occaisions. I wear my band and my anniversary band daily.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• A lot of peole don't even get an engagement ring and people still know they are married, so I think it would be fine.
    caseyloo

Answer by caseyloo at 2:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yes, that's what I wear most of the time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I did. I think it is your own personal style.
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I would think that one of them might have been an engagement ring
    momof3ohboy

Answer by momof3ohboy at 2:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011