I finally figured it out

i think i have finally figured out what is causing me to sleepless and cry more. a couple nights before i gave birth to xavier i had a dream. the dream was about my df. he started going out more with his pals and i would stay with all four kids which didnt bother me because i love the kids but then one night i got a phone call that he was in a horrible accident and wasnt going to make it but then i never saw his 2 kids again. i guess im just so worried it will come true. :(

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dislike dreams that seem so real and stay with me for so long.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• interesting! well i'm glad you figured it out. for sleepless nights and worrying i was told to pretend there is a stair case that leads me 50 flights of steps down to my "magical place." i was told (for my anxiety) to start at the top of the stairs and count down to 0, and for each step i take i must go further into my relaxation. once i get into my magical place, i must visualize it until there is a clear image of my dream place. i practice this 5 times a week, 2 times a day until the image comes clean and clear with little effort every time. i must use deep breathing the whole time, concentrate on relaxing every muscle in my body from head to toe then think of a word (mine is "precious") that takes you to that place. it's a word that symbolizes the value of YOU while your in your magical place :) when i work with the babies at the NICU, they are all so precious, and i know in god's eyes especially, i am too! sorry, long. GL!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2011