S/O: Who plans, pays for and executes a High School reuninon?

Just wondering. I've not even hit my 10 yr yet, so I don't know personally, but I remember helping my mom plan her 30th about 10 years ago......and it was paid for each individual that came?.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in

• Usually it's the student body president from your class that would do it, along with the other members of the group.
    lil-mama-vegas

Answer by lil-mama-vegas at 3:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• For our ten year, which was really a year late :) was planned by two girls in our class. They picked a nice restaurant, made the reservations, picked out the menu and sent out invitations. We all then rsvp'd and paid when doing so.
    Our class president didn't do it because she was going through residency at the time and had no time so these girls just took it upon themselves.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 3:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

Next question in
WOW! sound very interest...

Next question overall (Money & Work)
IRS Question, so stressed