Withdrawal bleeding after Mirena fell out. adult content

Okay a bit of backround.
My Mirena IUD fell out earlier last week. Before it fell out I had two days of pink spotting. It spotted almost right away after the IUD came out.
2 days later I started spotting again, this time pink to dark red to brown.
This lasted 2 days with 1 morning of where it was slightly more than spotting but ended in the afternoon to spotting again, and then this morning a little brown/pink discharge and nothing since.
I am guessing this is my withdrawal bleeding after the Mirena coming out? Not having any cramps, though af was due yesterday. I always had a normal cycle on Mirena with periods that lasted 4 to 5 days. I had Mirena 16 months.

I have been having headaches the last couple of days, my breast are tender, my stomach is upset, and while I am not cramping I am sore down there, I am tired, my heart races at weird times, my lower back is killing me.

Do you guys think this is all due to Mirena falling out?

xchamberlinx

Asked by xchamberlinx at 3:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Health

• I wasn't on Mirena but I was on the depo shot. I'm having the same symptoms and seems like I could be pregnant. I missed my last months period which is scary.

I think in both of our cases it's just our body not being used to no added hormones. We are trying to regulate ourselves again and get back to normal. This is just a silly guess from a 19 year old. :)
    Kaylapoo

Answer by Kaylapoo at 10:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Thanks for the silly guess. :) I am sure it is just the shock of the thing falling out.
    xchamberlinx

Comment by xchamberlinx (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2011