• In the Spotlight:

amniotic fluid

Ok so when iwas preggo with my first baby i started leaking fluid at 31weeks i kept soaking my undies. Then with my ssecond baby i started leaking fluid at 20weeks. I woke up one morning at 20weeks and my underware was soaked so i was on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy. Well im now preggo with my 3rd and for a few days now i have been soaking my undies and have been changing my undies several times a day. Do you think i could be leaking again? And have any of you been through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• when i was pregnant with my first, i had alot of amniotic fluid like you. in fact the doctor said he had to induce me because most women go into labor by their due date because they barely have amniotic fluid and the baby is ready to come out. well once the doctor broke my water, i just kept gushing for 3 hours off and on and the doctor said it was a good thing he induced me before my due date because the baby wouldn't of came out on its own. Have you talked to your ob/gyn about that? Maybe you just have alot, as long as your not spotting or cramping you should be all right but i would call your ob/gyn right away
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I agree With baby Girl she has been in your place before

I would call the doctor and see maybe besides going to the L&D if you can be seen in the office Today~
    and if needed they can send you to the L&D

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2008