I just want to know is there a difference between arab men and american men???

Or are they all the same??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• well, arab men are arab and american men are american?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Arabic men are usually from Iran, Iraq, Turkey, Israel - those countries. American men are born and raised in America.

If you are wondering about the cultural differences, that differs from culture to culture, country to country, religion to religion.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• hey,i am an arabic woman,and i lived in US for sometime,and i think i can help you with that..yes they differ ALOT
    1st i need to tell "twinsplus2more" that arab men are from: saudi arabia, egypt, iraq, lebanon, syria, algeria, lybia, tunisia, morocco, yemen, united arab of emirates,..etc but turkey,iran and israel are not considered arabs!
    2nd u need to know the difference,well of course we cant generalize and an arabic man from saudi arabia is very different than an arabic man in lebanon for example..but let me tell u what is really common among all of arabic men: it is really their look to a woman,ok its relative,but a woman in the arab world means alot, i am egyptian,and as for egyptian man,he must take care of his wife by all means,he MUST try to fulfill all her needs,she might not work at all,if she doesnt want to work,but he still must get her all what she needs
    newmom300

Answer by newmom300 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• they also consider their wives as a very precious thing that they might go for a fight if he saw some guy lookin at his wife or staring at her,they might go into a fight and die for that,they get more jealous than american men..most of arabic men cant stand seeing his wife wearing a bikini for example infront of other men,even if shes not covering her hair,i dont cover my hair,but my husband dont accept that i wear a bikini,he says that my wife is a very valuable expensive diamond,that i cant get her exposed 2 everybody,i cant stand the look of a man to your body,its just mine!!
    newmom300

Answer by newmom300 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• but i can tell u that its relative,in saudi arabia they are very conservative,and they make their women cover their hair,women there are not allowed to speak to other men,but in egypt,morocco,lebanon,syria they r a bit westernized.we dont have to cover our hair,if we want to for religious reasons its ok,but our husbands dont urge us.we talk to other men and its all like US,but as i told u the difference is in the way a man treats a woman,in his jealousy,and what i mentioned above
    newmom300

Answer by newmom300 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i hope i was helpful
    newmom300

Answer by newmom300 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Well the only difference between the two Men is their religion. They all are the same as far as dating them and Sex I dated many foreign men and american men and saw no difference except the arab's most of them don't eat Pork and some don't smoke either but they love sex.
    I found them more attentive to me when we dated and were not demanding at all. I have dated Arab, Iranian, jordanian, White, Iraq and Black men and they are all the same just some are better in bed than others...lol so go for it. It's how they treat you that matters.
    Anonymous

• My husband was an Arab American, so what are you asking?
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• To the people that answered her by saying Americans are born in America is ridiculous. I hardly think she was asking for the obvious....wow.

I agree with newmom on their jealous nature which can be too much sometimes. However they seem to treat their women with more respect as well
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 6:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Some of these answers are quiet uninformed. Arab men are not always Muslim. Many Arabs are Christian, Jewish, Bahai or even athiest. Saying all Arabs are Muslims would be like saying all Hispanics are Catholic. "American" is a national identity. Arab Americans are quite common, so how would they fit into this? Italian Americans? Mexican Americans? American is not a race! (unless talking about Native Americans, but even they differ tremendously from tribe to tribe) "Arab" is a race however, but it encompasses most of the Middle East, so an Iraqi Arab can be very different from an Egyptian Arab, the same way both French and British people are Caucasian but two completely different countries and cultures. Or a Vietnamese and a Chinese man...both Asian, but very different countries and cultures as well.
    Both "American" and "Arab" are very broad terms, so it would be difficult to compare the two. (if someone doesn't...
    Anonymous