does he REALLY realize whats going on?!?!?

my SO and I have just split up, the closest place i have to move is 2 hours away (our old home town) we have a beautiful little girl who is ALMOST 10 months :)... anyways.. we're moving saturday morning and we broke up over him being selfish and only caring about what he wants to do despite how i feel, so i ended it.. its hard to move, but i know nothing is going to change..

anyways! i've asked him does he realize whats really going on? and he said yeah. but do you REALLY THINK HE DOES? or do guys not realize this until its gone??

whats your opinion???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• nope probably not its a thing with guys they think they are always RIGHT for some reason when they are not.
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 10:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• they think they know it but not really until it happens
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• sounds like maybe he is fine with it. I agree that men can be dense at times but if he is showing no remorse or attempts to make things better, than I would assume he wants the separation, too.

That's hard, though. I really hope things work out for you :)
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• sounds like he isnt heart broken over it in the least. he may even be happy that you stepped up and left he was prolly to chicken shit to do it himself (but that doesnt mean thats not what he wants) its prolly the reason he had been acting so selfish and such, to drive you away.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I hate to say this but guys are stupid...not all...but most...
    They do not seem to realize what they have until it is gone....and....when they realized what they
    lost.....we are gone.....good luck....find someone who appreciates you and will never want to leave your side....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 10:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Nope. He has no idea... and he won't until a time loooooong from now....
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 11:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Nope. Sorry they are clueless. They are always gonna be selfish animals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• nah he has to be alone for a while to see the light. maybe you arent destined to be together too.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I think "most" guys have to be left to realize whats going on!! its hard to understand you being gone until you are gone it will hit him like a ton of bricks when you are long gone!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• they are men what do you tkink he will under stand after you are gone.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 11, 2008