• In the Spotlight:

what your favorite song or christmas song?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i like alot of hard rock and classic rock my favorite x-mas tune is elvis blue christmas...just cause hubby sings it to me every year..
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 10:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Oh Holy Night, does not matter who is singing it I just love that song :)
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 10:48 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i can't spell it but it's bing crosby "melee kaliki maka" it's great! up beat the whole way through. that's what gets me into holiday spirit
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 10:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I don't really have a favorite song...it's just to hard to choose.
    I love hard rock and classic rock. I also love 80's music and classical. My favorite band of all time is Led Zepplin, but choosing just one of theirs is difficult!

Christmas songs I love are: Silent Night, Greensleeves, Carol of the Bells and Holly and the Ivy
    patrioticmommy

Answer by patrioticmommy at 10:52 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I love almost all music genres, except for the really hard stuff, the hard core rap and rock. My fave song changes so VERY often. LOL. But two of my favorites are "Iris" by The Goo Goo Dolls and "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall.

My fave Christmas song right now is "Mary's Boy Child" by Boney M and my kids and I always enjoy "I want a hippopanaumus for Christmas" and the chipmunks Christmas song (the hoola hoop song).
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• It's nearly impossible for me to pick my favorite song--it changes every day. But one of my favorite Christmas songs is Please Come Home For Christmas by the Eagles,
    oh, and "The Angels Cried" by Alan Jackson, and almost all of the religious Christmas songs are beautiful. I just love Christmas!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008