What's a Mom to do?

Thank God my son and the other young men and women made it back to stateside yesterday
Thank each and every one of you that serve our country!

I still not heard from my son yet! He is flying to Texas to see his Dad and inlaws!

I have not seen my two sons in person for seven years (Not so nice divorce from ex!) My youngest one usually chats with me online! Yesterday, he did not have the time of day to chat with me. He did manage to chat with my sister! Making a long story short for many years, I always went the extra mile!

As if, I already am very low, dealing with the death of an Aunt and a co-worker and others! Last week 3 people I knew had surgery! I fell and jarred my back a month ago!

What's a Mom to do? Thanks for letting me vent!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't know what to say to you but I will give you a Hug

hugs I am so sorry you are going through all that life just isn't fair. Glad you had some where to vent! Here's hoping for better days ahead!

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Thank you Moms Angels!

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2011