I am Highly upset and need advice:

First of all I have not had a good day everything is going wrong one my boyfriend who I have asked to move out is just getting on my last nerve we have been arguing just about off and on all day silly things right now I am mad my daughter she wont be able to start her support program Monday because something is wrong with her eye I am dealing with the pink eye myself well I had called her teacher who homeschooled her and he said he would come take us to the ER, well when I finally got the phone checked messages he had called I thought he had said he was out in front of the apartment my boyfriend stays on the phone.

Then here he goes I dont know why you called him this and that I am already upset school is over and he has a family my concern is here I see my daughter wont be able to start her program maybe all week I am going to have to find out what is wrong someway and how I cannot drive and I dont know I think she may have a star on her eye and I have been putting hot rags when I can over it I just need advice she needs to be able to go to her day support program sometime next week I hate life I really do people treat you so cold that is some when you are sick your child etc.

And I wish my boyfriend would go somewhere move the blank out today

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• This will suprize the h-e-double hockies out of you. Look right into ur bf's eyes when things are heated and say " you might be right." Might being the key word. Just try it one time. Say nothing else and see what happens.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 4:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i had a really hard time understanding what you wrote... sorry could you maybe use like spell check or use commas and periods and stuff like that? i tried reading and got the worse headache ever. just kick your ex out and take his keys.
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 7:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2011