Do you have trouble with...

reading run on sentences? well, more like run on paragraphs? i do, i literally have trouble deciphering what the person is trying to say when i'm reading their question. and this isn't a bash, just wondering if anyone else has difficulty separating thoughts in a big run on paragraph when the OP failed to do it herself. i pretty much just give up if they didn't use any punctuation at all.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• hohohoho do i know what you mean its like they don't even know how to use periods or even quotation marks you know because just last night i was trying to read one in particular and she had evidently quoted someone but who was to know because she didn't put it in quotation marks right its annoying i know believe me its drives me insane so much to the point that i give up two and yes i spelled it like that on purpose because that gets on my nerves as well it just makes it so hard to even care what the problem is or my gosh if its in the debate section which is where i read the one i'm speaking of oh heck i lost my train of thought trying to avoid putting commas or periods or anything correct in my post oh well i hope you get my point.

whew..that always takes a lot out of me, op.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I do, when I go read a post or something and its a run on with no punctuation I give up as well
    Amandsmummy

Answer by Amandsmummy at 4:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Punctuations are important! It's very difficult to proofread as you go along. Also, instead of typing the word two, they'll put 2. Such as, 2 of us are 2 tired of doing the same thing everyday. Just type the word two.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• no problem!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• LOL @ dull, my God, that must have been difficult!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Impressive, dull. I've tried typing like that before and it makes my brain hurt not putting in the punctuation and capitals.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yes. I have been known to do a run on sentence, here or there. But never more than one. And when reading someone's run on parahgraphs, I typically give up.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I can't type without punctuation, it's habit! Even if it is wrong sometimes lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• hahaha @dull.. thanks for the headache :)
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2011