Dreamed I was told I was pregnant

So I took a small nap today and had the strangest dream. I was in a house I don't know talking to a guy I don't know in real life, but was familiar with in my dream. I don't remember any specific colors or anything like that but we were told there was someone who wanted to talk to me. When we go find this guy he's sitting there with his hands all cut up. There was a piece of paper, and it attacked anyone who touched it, slicing up their hands. But it was addressed to me, so I went and picked up up, and it fluttered around me, not really trying to attack. So I asked them why it was happening and the guy who had been with me in the dream all along looked at me and replied (simply) "Because you're pregnant." And I woke up feeling more tired than I did when I fell asleep. I know pregnancy dreams mean starting something new and all, be told point blank "You're pregnant"? Does it mean anything? I'm TTC, and I'll find out in 4 days. DH now thinks (about 82% chance) that I am. (He's never been wrong with the prego scares before)

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 4:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont know if it really means any thing or not you could be and it have nothing to do with the dream and then you might not be dreams dont al ways have to mean some thing. I've had dreams of being pregant and seeing my tummy big in the dream and having birth too lol. I am not having any more kids so my dream cant be telling me any thing lol. Do you want to be are you trying to have a baby?
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'm not sure what it means but I hope you are since that's what your hoping for :) Good luck!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Honestly I had one about a month ago where I woke up from this voice saying "You are pregnant and you will soon become pregnant."
    I was a bit confused because how could I soon be preg if I already was? Well I WAS. Lost it though. Hoping she was right with the second part too. Trust it honey ; )
    Anonymous

• Yes we're trying to conceive. This is only month two, but this month everything is different. Like laundry soap that smells like soap made me violently ill, and other thing like that. I know it could be something else, but I've never really been sensitive to smells.
    ExenoRainbow

Comment by ExenoRainbow (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• And thank you Anonymous. <3
    ExenoRainbow

Comment by ExenoRainbow (original poster) at 5:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I hope you are prego!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Thank you tspillane <3
    ExenoRainbow

Comment by ExenoRainbow (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• listen to that..when i was on my honeymoon i dreamt that somebody told me that i am pregnant,and that i will have a girl,when i woke up i told my husband,n he laughed about it..when i was back from my honeymoon,my freind called me and told me that she dreamt that i was telling her that i am pregnant,i didnt bother and we made it a joke..2 days later i found out that i was really pregnant,and guess what? i had a gurl!! so u might be the same!! GL and tell us the news,i hope there woulb be gud news very soon!
    newmom300

Answer by newmom300 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Oh my Gosh!! Thank you so much everyone! I'm due February 24th!!!!
    ExenoRainbow

Comment by ExenoRainbow (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Jun. 15, 2011