Do I have the right to be mad?

I asked a little while ago if I had the right to be mad that my daughters father abandoned us last week and I just found out he is in another state with some of MY family members. I just want to give a little more insight into the situation and see what you ladies think I should do. They are on VACATION. They left thursday to New Jersey and I found out today that he went threw facebook. This family KNOWS what he has done to me and has done in the past. Thing is, he's on probation and not supposed to leave our county. His mom has been calling me since yesterday trying to find out where he is so I KNOW his PO has no idea. Would it be the right thing to turn his visit into probation? Also, my cousin is now talking trash to me because she feels she did nothing wrong by not telling me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• This might sound spiteful, and childish, but I'd turn his butt in! I'd also tell that cousin to shove it! Move on with your life, without the trash in your life.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yes I'd turn him in just to be a bitch. Especially the way your family is being about it. WTH is up with that?
    Anonymous

• Well, technically, aren't you supposed to turn him in?
    And hell yes you have the right to be mad!! As hell!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I would deff turn him in. Especially since you know where he is, you don't want to get into trouble for being an accomplice of him leaving state. or something like that. You should also tell your cousin to shove it.
    tarakay0417

Answer by tarakay0417 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I would have called the PO by now
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• PO is closed but I left a message for monday morning.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Turn the fucker in! If hes going to be like that, shoot, why the hell not.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 4:14 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• i don't want to be so harsh so instead i will just say if you do decide to turn him in, it may be nice to warn him first just to give him one last chance
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 12, 2011