When you leave this world, how do you want to be remembered by others?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• The only people that it matters to me how I'm remembered is my family. So A loving wife and a loving mother. The opinions of any others simply don't matter
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• As someone who was compassionate, who loved her kids, and who tried to do as little harm to living things as possible.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• someone who always tried to do whats right, loving, tolerant, someone you could relie on, honest, a strong woman who loved her family & took good care of them.

to be honest i just want ppl to be upset that i died...not happy that im no longer around, bugging them. i dont want anyone to be throwing a party cause i finally passed.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:40 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• As love.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Well as long as my family remembers me fondly and smiles when they think of me...Ill be fine.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• as a good mother, good friend, and good Christian
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• As a loving, compassionate individual. I don't ask for much.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 1:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• That I loved God and showed it by the way I lived my life. I hope to have affected those around me in a positive manner.
    Anonymous

• I want them to remember hey she Loved the Lord she was always talking about the Lord and helping others and telling the love of Christ to others. And they people around me would know that I was going to a better place and they can remember they saw Christ in me
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would like for people to remember me for number one the Love and passion I share for God, and the fact that without God in my life, my life was nothing! I also want people to remember that I was a nice and understanding person and I had a pretty open mind to most everything in the world, except for things that God doesnt accept or like for us to do. Also, as a mother, sister,daughter,wife and a good all around person.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 7:41 PM on Dec. 11, 2008