I am the lead teacher in a preschool. I work with 2 year olds. I need to figure out what to have them do for fathers day projects any ideas?

I also have to make sure that for my single mom whos sons father does not see him. She deserves a gift because she is the mother and father for this little boy.

mrssmitley1210

Asked by mrssmitley1210 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My son's teacher at his preschool cut out paper shaped ties with "Happy Fathers Day" written on it and let them color and decorate however they wanted then she tied string to each side of the tie so the dads could wear it.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• They could make some chore coupons he could cash in when he wants some help outside or in the garage or something. :0)
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 6:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• my daycare lady took pics of all the kids making silly faces and transferred them to tiles and made coasters. she also asked the kids questions about things like whats daddy's fave food, what's daddy good at etc and record the responces
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 9:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Tipjunkie.com

MomofJJS

Answer by MomofJJS at 11:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• stepping stones would be fun
    have them put their hand/foot print and some mosaic, jewels, paint or gemstones
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 12, 2011