Would you consider this your regular period or still off?

so the past five months my periods havent been regular. they've been shorter then usual and late. last month it was 2weeks late then i got spotting for 2days on the 14th. my next was suppose to come the 26th but didnt come and then today i got the most unbareable cramping in my back and mild cramping in lower abdomen and later today around 2 i started spotting. its not bad. but all day ive had a dull achey back ache a few cramps. the weird thing is that if i count the days from the spotting i had on the 14th, id start today. Would you consider this a normal period? or what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Health

• are you on a newer birth control or on the patch or nova ring? These are all signs of complications of those. If not either way it's best to consult your OB/GYN because it could be a number of things (problems with BC, HPV or cervical cancer, pending on age: menopause, or just your body changing it's cycle) but regardless it's best to get a doctors opinion.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• id call your dr, that way your nurse can possibly help you, it could be off.at least that way u can make sure.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Thank you for your responses. There was a chance i could be pregnant but i kept getting negative tests. Before the spotting started, yesterday i had the wrost back pain and cramping in my lower abdomen(like what i had with my last miscarriage). So when my spotting picked up to bleeding really heavy, i went to the hospital and im having a miscarriage..my fiance and i were really hoping i was pregnant and that everything would be fine, i had dr app. for next week to find out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:05 AM on Jun. 12, 2011