What is the best over the counter prenatal I can buy?

I was taking vitafusion gummies, but I am getting tired of the taste and I can now handle iron which isn't in vitafusion gummies. Just wanted to know which prenatals are best to buy over the counter.

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The company I work for from home, named Melaleuca, has some pretty awesome prenatals that have a higher absorption rate then what you can get over the counter. So your body utilized all the vitamins and minerals better. You do have to join as a member if you want preferred discounts. Right now membership is only $1.00 until the 15th of June. Send me an e-mail if your interested and I'll give you all the details. Best of luck to you and your bundle of joy!

raeganmoser@gmail.com
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 6:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My MIL buys melalueca. I love it! I didn't realize that the line carried prenatals. How much and I looking at paying and how many are in one bottle?
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• My MIL can order them for me and she has a membership if that helps.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 6:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2011