What can you put in Green Peppers?

Im craving it...need ideas...hook it up! No allergies what so ever!

MissyNewMama

Asked by MissyNewMama at 6:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Food & Drink

• hey,I am of arabic origin and we do this popular dish with green bell peppers. in a deep pan u put some vegetable oil onions,tomatoes,rice,tomato paste,and finely cut parsely,dill and coriander.u dont cook the rice u mix the whole ingredients on the stove and thats it..u stuff that mixture in the green peppers and arrange them and cover them with soup,and put on stove,until boiling,then lower the heat at 1 or 2,and leave it till the rice is really cooked..and enjoy
    newmom300

Answer by newmom300 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Mix hambger, rice, crackers, ketchup onion soup mix and stuff them in and bake them. Just rice wiil go nocely also. I omit the rice and make my filling like I do for Meat loaf and stick that in there. Sounds good right about now. Yum
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Or you can make little poppers. Quarter them up and add cream cheese. Want spicer, mix the seeds in the cream cheese first.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• my mom always mixed hamburger and rice mixed with just a little cream cheese
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 13, 2011

• mmm id do either ground beef or shredded chicken with some queso fresco cheese and salsa :)
    TaraRichelle

Answer by TaraRichelle at 12:08 PM on Jun. 13, 2011