How can I keep off some of the weight while getting MORE prego?

Im already a little curvy, 12 weeks pregnant now, I dont want to gain ALOT of weight, I know I will, but I've been dropping it, any safe suggestions? Or advice?

MissyNewMama

Asked by MissyNewMama at 6:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Health

• Regardless of what you eat, the fetus will take the nutrients it needs from your body- The fetus is never in danger of not having the nutrients it needs, YOU are. That said, cut out the junk. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, lean meats.

Regardless of what others may feel about it, the irrefutable fact is that it takes a MAXIMUM of 500 extra calories a day to sustain a pregnancy. Less to none if you are inactive. (hint, google what "500 calories" looks like).
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• id ask your dr, they could probly help. :) good luck w ur pregnancy :)
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It's important to eat healthy so that your baby is getting all of the nutrients it needs. That doesn't mean you have to overeat. Just eat healthier. You should gain too much weight if you're doing that. If you don't the baby will take from you what it's not getting, which could cause problems like cavities, etc. Good luck!

Moms helping moms work from home: http://www.workathomeceos.com/tools4mom
    tools4mom

Answer by tools4mom at 6:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• don't eat bug meals stick to small snacks during the day that's what they tell you if your gaining to much weight at least
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• *big
    mamawilbur

• you are going to gain weight and it's healthy for you and baby. The best suggestion I have to remain healthy without putting on additional unhealthy weight is to eat healthy and drink lots of water.
    breastfeeding after the baby is born can help you loose weight faster after having the baby and keep it off in the end so it's also beneficial to mommies as well as babies :). Most moms that were a little above average that formula fed had a harder time keeping off the baby weight once the baby was born.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2011