Have you ever?

have you ever been friends with someone and then for one reason or another you quit being friends and they hate you but when you hear something bad has happened to them you still feel bad for them and cry for them? i was friends with a girl for a long time and found out that she was pregnant and and was really hoping the best came out of it and that she would have a happy healthy baby well i just found out that she lost the baby 2 days ago it was a little girl she only weighed 1 pound and was 7 1/2 inches long she was due two days after me i'm 26 weeks and 5 days along in my pregnancy and due September 12th she was due September 14th is it weird that i'm crying for her loss or is it just my emotions i honestly feel horrible for her? what can i say to her or should i say anything?

mamawilbur

Asked by mamawilbur at 6:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• You still have feelings for her. She was a dear friend for a long time. It could also be because of crazy evil pregnancy hormones...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i guess it could partly be that i know alot of people that have lots their babies lately and i'm scared to lose mine
    mamawilbur

Comment by mamawilbur (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• maybe you hurt this friend without realizing it
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 12, 2011