HELP!!

i work two jobs and i got to school so most of my time i am not at home. My boyfriend/fathers daughter is a stay at home dad and is home most of the time. he constantly accuses me of being with someone else and its driving me nuts to the point where i dont even feel like being in this relationship anymore. please any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• usually when they accuse they are the one's guilty of straying.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• yup
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 6:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• switch phones with him to show him your not doing anything?
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I am in the same exact situation..work school and all while he sits at home all day long with our son. He does the same thing with accusing me of stuff and it aggravates the piss out of me. BUT i dont let it get to me. If its really to the point where u want to leave him then you should talk to him about it and tell him how you feel. I just ignore him and tell him i know what i do..and i dont care what you think...and go on about my buisness. I wouldnt let it get to you to much...because like i said you know what you do and men are just retarted sometimes lol.
    Nathonsmama

Answer by Nathonsmama at 10:15 AM on Jun. 13, 2011