Any good diet pills?

has anyone tried any good diet pills? advise please :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• there are no good diet pills. exercise and intake-moderation is the only 'good' for dieting.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• if you can get it, adderall works wonders. it's safe, as well.
    sherlokke

Answer by sherlokke at 11:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• No, they are unregulated and buyer beware. The ones that are available by prescription come with risks and haven't been shown to be all that beneficial. The only safe and effective way to lose wt and keep it off is diet, exercise, and dedication.
    klickitykat

Answer by klickitykat at 11:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Weight loss that lasts takes WORK. PERIOD. No pill will keep the weight off. You might get some weight loss with a pill initially, but who's going to take a pill forever? Plus, your body adjusts, and the pills stop working for you. You need to do it the old fashioned way- through proper food intake and exercise. You need to change the behaviors that have made you overweight in the first place. You can do this. Do it RIGHT.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Anon, message me if you want some information. I will tell you what i take. I don't want to tell you on here because i am sure i will get blasted for taking pills.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 2:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would talk to my doctor before starting to take any kind of pill
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2011