Would you feel uncomfortable??

I went over to this lady's home. And it was filled with roaches. I mean horrible infestation.Crawling all over the walls, on the floor. The woman is a doll and so very nice. But I felt really uncomfortable being there. Now I feel guilty for feeling uncomfortable. Is this wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• heck no it isnt wrong! we had roaches when i was a young child and i went to the corner store myself with my allowance and bought roach repellent for my room! i saw a roach in my master bath about a year ago and almost died! Come to find out my neighbors father had moved in and she told me she made him leave all his stuff in the garage because it was infested with roaches. (my bathroom is right on the side of the house next to my neighbors house) i bought boric acid and sprinkled it around the house on their side.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 11:46 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I would have been uncomfortable too. I don't care how nice a person is...if their home is full of nasty insects I'm not going to be going back there.
    LivysMama

Answer by LivysMama at 6:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• No.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• you have NO reason to feel bad.
    Anonymous

• No I would be just as uncomfortable
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 6:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• no, that happened to me once and i was invited to sit down and i said not thanks i will stand. It was so gross, it wasn't a friend of mine, i was with a friend and it was her boyfriends house.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• No, I have bug phobia, so I wouldn't have been able to stay too long I would be dreaming about them all night. ughhh I hate bugs.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• EWWWWW "shuddering" Roaches carry all sorts of diseases on of which can be e-coli. My sis lives like that with 3 kids. IO told her I will under no circumstances will I ever stay with her!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• no, and she should not be there
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:36 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• Yeah, I was pretty horrified. I was trying to focus on the conversation we were having and it was very difficult . I honestly was afraid they would crawl on me or in my handbag and infest my own house. My husband said "maybe they should bomb their house" but it is way past retail bombers. This needs an exterminator...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Jun. 13, 2011