What is your opinion regarding the arab world and muslims?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't make blanket statements about anyone.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 8:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• They are just a different culture/religion.... There are extremeists in all cultures and religions. I don't think much about them more then that!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I think they are amazing in many ways. How many people are willing to die for their beliefs? they are! They are so devoted to their God.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I think that the Arab/Muslim world should concentrate more on controlling the extremists than on changing the 'West'. Their 'blanket' statements about the 'great Satan', etc. are offensive in the extreme ... and if anyone reverses them and calls for the annihilation of the Muslims it is translated as racist, hate speech, or just wrong. The fact that some people defend that, deny it, or scream that the 'West' needs to take the high road shows THEIR bias (or their willingness to feed the proberbial alligator hoping they will be the last to get eaten).

I think that Muslims have their own countries and those that feel such hatred towards the 'West' should stay in their own countries where things are the way they want them. Those who want something different (and don't randomly explode) are more than welcome.
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 9:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• It is the same as the rest of the world. Filled with many incredibly good people, and ruined by a few incredibly bad people
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• They ate people just trying to make it like me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Are lol
    pinkdragon36

• I wonder why I was voted down, not that I care but i really do think Muslims and Arab people are amazing. If I got voted down for that then shame on you. If it was for what I said about them being willing to die for their beliefs then maybe I am ignorant, I don't know.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• I think it is a region that has been hi-jacked by a movement within a religion that threatens the entire world - Arabs and Muslims too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:28 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• They are people just like us. And I know MANY people willing to die for what they believe in... and it has little to do with God. As a soldier myself I can tell you we arent willing to strap a bomb to a babies diaper and send the baby towards the enemy.
    Eko

Answer by Eko at 10:42 AM on Jun. 12, 2011