My SO is cheating on me.

His friend just came to my house and told me how he was going out and asked them for something to give the girls so he could f**k one of them them. I cant just tell him they told me. I dont know what to do. i just want to sit here and cry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• That's a hard 1 for me I cried the first time and pick myself up and stop feeling sorry and just do what make u feel happy and if he is doing the cheating than do u or less you love him than try to work it out but a cheater is always a cheater if u ask me so do whats best for u
    whatever308

Answer by whatever308 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2011

• sounds like a real dirtbag...im not so sure i would trust the friend entirely he could just be trying to break you up or cause problems for yall..but if you already had your suspicions then its probably true...your best bet would be to tell the friend to get you some proof and you laylow until he does..or catch him yourself
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I am so sorry you are going throught this mama. I hope he really isn't but if he is you don't need this shit! Good luck!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• There's a slight chance he was lying but most likely your SO is cheating and the friend told you because he cares about your feelings and thought you should know.
    Cynthia525

Answer by Cynthia525 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• hugs

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• im about to drive around where i live and find his damn van. I give his stupid ass EVERYTHING.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Be careful hun!
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• the guy doesnt agree with stuff like that.. hes like a girlfriend.. lol.. he didnt mean to say anything and he tried not to i can tell by the way he said it was like shit i shouldnt have said that...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• be careful, i had a friend of SO's tell me that just cuz he wanted to get in my pants
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• the friend is GAY lol d ont have to worry about that.. I dont think he likes my bf like that either..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:36 PM on Jun. 11, 2011