Tylenol for cutting teeth...?

Have you ever given your little one tylenol for teeth cutting? I don't do it often but sometimes its like nothing helps, and not even the numbing stuff. So, I give her one dose at bedtime, when she is really cranky from cutting teeth to help her sleep. Has anyone else every done this? and I do not do it everyday, because that is obviously not good for her.

EternalDiesirae

Asked by EternalDiesirae at 8:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• With the pain and the fever that comes with children's Motrin is the best cause it helps reduce the swelling in the gums. Motrin or ibuprofen is better for their liver than Tylenol.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 10:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i do it when my dd needs it..i checked it over with her dr first..some days she just has a rough time
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yeah, today has been particularly bad for her. Nothing is helping so I know she will need a dose to help her rest well tonight.
    EternalDiesirae

Comment by EternalDiesirae (original poster) at 8:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yep, I would do it some nights. If they were over 6 months I would give ibuprofen instead, seemed to help a little more and isn't as bad for their liver.
    Anonymous

• yes its ok i use it an baby wash cloth put cold water on it an put it in a sandwich baggy an put it in the freezer.
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 12:49 PM on Jun. 12, 2011