Possibly moving to Ft. Worth area? Where to live?

We may be moving to Ft. Worth this summer and I'm wondering where to look for a home to rent. My husband and I lived in Ft. Worth very briefly in 2005 and our 3 year old son was born there. We lived in an apartment near Fossil Creek (east of 35W at Western Center Blvd.) We liked it there, but now we have our 3 year old son and my 2 step-children are now living with us plus another baby on the way, so I have to worry about the school district, etc. as well as the cost of housing. We can really only afford to pay about $1300 a month rent, but 1200 would be better. Is there an area of town that's not too far from NAS JRB Ft. Worth in a good school district that we can actually afford to live in? We'd really like to have a 4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath place if at all possible, because that's what we're used to. Thanks!

winkie_pinkie

Asked by winkie_pinkie at 11:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• No answers yet