Here we go with another storm...

Last time there was a bad storm my electric went out and i was sitting in a hot dark house by myself. The lights didnt come back on till 1230.. oh i hope this storm isnt that bad. i hate being here alone and bored lol

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 8:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know exactly where you are. I spent 10 years of my childhood in upstate SC. :)

The weather patterns there are terrible. Between the intense storms and then the drought, the sticky, still air. BLEH! I couldn't be paid enough to move back. I was hesitant to move down here (just outside of Charleston, SC)... but the weather was worth it!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• where do u live?
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I hate being alone in that circumstance too..bummer, get the candles ready
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• We just had a bad one pass through here, too. Lightning right outside our window! Boy did we all jump! Stay safe! Good luck!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• South carolina :P......
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• i hate the ones that come late at night with tornado threats!! They freak me out horribly! We were in the path of some of the severe storms here awhile back and had to leave during the hailing, rain and high winds! I was so not thrilled!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• You must be upstate. I am in coastal SC, we haven't had any rain in weeks (which is HIGHLY unusual). My mum is in between G'vill & spartyburg. They're forecast rainstorms all week.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• were in York.. if you know where thats at? near rock hill and 45 mins from charlotte
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• aw well I hope it doesnt get bad for you down there.. I am in PA.. feels like the cold front came through already it feels pretty good out there.. but it is raining.. we had a pretty bad storm this morning around 4am..woke me and the baby up
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• G'vill as in Gatesville? If so that is funny because I am from Gatesville, Texas
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 11, 2011