Has anyone dealed with a muslim? how was he?

have u knew a muslim before? have u been a friend with him? how do they think? i really wanna know,are they really good people or extremists?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I used to date a religious muslim, but he was an American Black. He was a nice guy...just didn't eat pork.
    Anonymous

• Of course they are good people. Just because there are some crazies out there doesn't mean they all are...no different than any other religion or group of people.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• trollish, insulting question
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• bad question.. pointless question,, and lets fix your mistakes......DEALDED?? DELT....have you KNEW? KNOWN....Have u been a friend with him? Are you a friend to him...or are you friends with him...
    Anonymous

• hi ochsamom,i am sorry for my insulting question,but nobody insult himself,i am a muslim,and i am not american,let me open my heart to u,i will be moving to america,and many people told me that americans dont like muslims because they consider them all extremists and they think we are all osama bin laden the murderer. so i just wanted to make sure that those people who told me that r wrong,and that i would never be discriminated.i have a strong belief in my religion,we muslims all have that strong belief as known by everybody we can for that belief,but nobody likes to be discriminated or misunderstood by other people..i just wanted to know ur opinions regarding us..i am not insulting anyone,cuz nobody insult himself..I AM A MUSLIM
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I am a birth doula. When I took my training, one of the other women there was muslim. She was a very nice and interesting woman. She explained a few of the customs of her religion. I enjoyed our visit very much.
    I know there is a lot of fear out there, however people are people. Some are good and some not and it has nothing to do with race or religion. However it is very interesting to learn about different customs.
    Tess48612

Answer by Tess48612 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Yes and he was a wonderful guy. Good family friend
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• ok anonymous,i am sorry for my mistakes..english is not my first language! and i explained my point in asking that question! and again sorry..as i told u,its not my mother tongue
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• I'ev known several and really it depends on the individual you're interacting with and some regional issues as well. No not all American's think Muslims are terrorists. Most Muslims people have with in real interactions in America they would either never know were Muslims except by dress. I've known many Muslims who were raised in the religion and many converts and the only common aspect of them (women specifically) is they are reserved in their behavior and dress. Other than that they are just like anyone else. But again depending on the region in America they might receive more hostility. In the south mid-west for example they may tend to run into more hostility than in the North West regions.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2011

• Muslims are everywhere, not all of them are terrorists. Its just like being white...some people are white, some people are white trash.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 9:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2011